TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Firstly, thanks for supporting Moonshine Vintage. The photos on our website are as close as possible representation of the actual garments and colors. Please note because we are a vintage clothing label, items may have slight imperfections due to age and wear. So please make your selection carefully and contact us if you have any questions regarding the item.
All Shipments are sent from Utrecht (The Netherlands) via PostNL. You will receive a confirmation email of your order and a second email with a tracking number once your order has been processed. Your package can be tracked via the PostNL website. We try to process and ship all orders within 3 working days.
* Please note, COVID-19 is impacting delivery times. Shipping times are significantly delayed. Please keep an eye on your tracking details for more information
TAX & DUTY
When ordering abroad, the customer is responsible for any local taxes and import duties.
All our vintage items are one of a kind, let us know if you have any questions about an item. Please take note of the measurements, scale and colour descriptions of all products before purchasing.
If you wish to return your item, you must register your return by e-mail (email@example.com) within 3 working days after you have received the order. You will receive a return form which you have to send along with your item.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs.
- We do not offer refunds for items bought on sale;
- The garment(s) must be unworn, free of odours and kept in a smoke and animal-free environment;
- Please return the item in the original packaging and please send with track & trace;
- Please retain the tracking information of any items you return. We are unable to refund for any items lost in transit.
- The paid amount will be transferred back into your account as soon as the goods have been delivered back to us.
It can take up to 30 days, please contact us if the refund takes more than the expected time frame.
It is forbidden to copy, publish, reproduce or otherwise use text or visual material from Moonshine Vintage without permission.
Your privacy is of great importance to Moonshine Vintage. We therefore comply with the privacy law. This means that your data is safe with us and that we always use it properly.. We will not, under any circumstances, provide your personal data to other companies or institutions.
Cookies are used on the website to improve your browsing experience. In addition to use for statistical purposes, cookies identifies your computer and allows the website to recall your personal settings. Your browser can be set to send a notification when a cookie is activated. This allows you to deny use of this cookie or to delete the cookie at the end of your visit. The webshop cannot be accessed if cookies are disabled.
Company name: Moonshine Vintage
Contact person: Lina Hamer
Chamber of Commerce Amsterdam: 69763933
VAT number: NL002296182B91
Account number: NL51 KNAB 0258 6019 57