rare 1930s wool Nathan Turk
The rarest of rare and a holy grail among western shirts. Here's a very early 1930's Nathan Turk shirt that is so perfectly wereable and stylish. Made in Van Nuys, California. A true collectors piece
- very early (if not the first) N. Turk "individually styled" label
- thick wool ribbed fabric
- dark blue coated metal snaps
- dark blue piping with an intricite design on the back yoke
- exceptionally great condition for a shirt that's almost 100 years old!
- long tails, so stays tucked in your jeans very well!
Estimated size women's: XL - XXL
Estimated size men's: M - L
pit to pit: 56 cm
shoulder to shoulder: 50 cm
collar to hem: 77 cm
sleeve length: 60 cm
♥ all sales are final ♥