California Ranchwear - two tone
Here's another gem of our favourite California Ranchwear brand.
Made in the late 40's or early 50's in Los Angeles, California.
- pearl snaps, 5 on each cuff
- intricate white piping, Nathan Turk style
- smiley pockets, with handstitched arrows
- Heavy rayon gabardine fabric
- has fraying on left cuff and small hole under back yoke
- some discoloration on the inside of collar and minor discoloration under the armpits
Estimated size women's: M-L
Estimated size men's: S, or small M
pit to pit: 50 cm
shoulder to shoulder: 44 cm
collar to hem: 75 cm
♥ all sales are final ♥