ROSE OF MY HEART
Finaly we have another genuine late 40's / early 50's California Ranchwear (made in Los Angeles) multi-colored embroidered cowboy shirt. These hand tailored shirts are all truly unique. Each embroidery pattern and color combination on these shirts is different. This one is soft grey colored with thriving and vibrant white, yellow and red chain stitched flower embroideries on the pitch black yoke.
This shirt is in very good condition! Apart from a light stain around the second pearl snap button.
- best fits women: L men: M/L
- heavy quality cotton-rayon blend (soooo soft and silky)
- western style yoke on the front and back
- white piping along yoke, placket, shoulders, pockets, collar and cuffs
- pearl snaps, 5 on each cuff
- multi-colored chain stitched embroideries on the front
- 2 inset, soft white, smile pockets
pit to pit: 56cm
shoulder to shoulder: 48cm
collar to hem: 75cm