Here's a rare 50's H bar C western shirt made of a lovely and light cotton-rayon blend gabardine.
You don't see many of these early H bar C shirts and certainly not in this beautiful carolina blue, with multi-colored embroideries on the front and collar.
This piece has some discoloration along the right sleeve and shoulder.
- best fits S (men) /M (women)
- carolina blue with unusual western yoke
- pearl snaps, 5 on each cuff
- embroideries in yellow, red and green along front and collar
- white piping along back yoke, cuffs, shoulder and smiley pockets
- discoloration on the right sleeve and shoulder
pit to pit: 51 cm
shoulder to shoulder: 45 cm
collar to hem: 73 cm
sleeve: 59 cm