Here's a beautiful genuine late 40's/ early 50's California Ranchwear multi-colored embroidered cowboy shirt. These hand tailored shirts are all truly unique.. Each embroidery pattern and color combination on these shirts is different!
This one has an alluring peachy color with swirling red, green and yellow chain stitched embroideries. This is a truly fantastic western shirt made by the renowed tailors of California Ranchwear in Los Angeles, California.
- best fits women's M, men's S/M
- right sleeve has some dicoloration
- super tiny small hole and some tiny worn spots on the front, this is hardly noticeable when wearing the shirt
- heavy quality cotton-rayon blend,
- western style yokes
- pale yellow piping along yokes, placket, pockets and cuffs
- white pearl snaps, 5 on each cuff
- multi-colored chain stitched embroidery on the front, back, collar and on the cuffs
- lined with acetate satin on the inside upper shoulder area, this has some damage (not visible when worn)
- 2 inset smile pockets
pit to pit: 50 cm
shoulder to shoulder: 44 cm
collar to hem: 70 cm
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE