Here's a beautiful genuine late 40's / early 50's California Ranchwear multi-colored embroidered cowboy shirt. These hand tailored shirts are all truly unique. Each embroidery pattern and color combination on these shirts is different. This one is chamois colored with thriving yellow, red and green chain stitched embroideries.
This shirt is in near perfect condition! Almost like it came straight out of a time capsule..
- best fits women: M men: S/M
- heavy quality cotton-rayon blend (soooo soft and silky)
- light stain on left elbow, hardly noticeable
- western style yoke on the back
- white, beige and green piping along yoke, placket, shoulders, pockets, collar and cuffs
- pearl snaps, 5 on each cuff
- multi-colored chain stitched embroidery on the front, back, cuffs and on the collar
- 2 inset, bright green, smile pockets
pit to pit: 54 cm
shoulder to shoulder: 43 cm
collar to hem: 75 cm
sleeve: 62 cm